Master in Family Medicine Start Date : flexible you can begin any time ( online)
- 250 hours of learning content
- CPD Hours:250
- Course Credits: 25
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
- flexible you can begin any time
- Ease of accessing latest and, updated content, anywhere, anytime.
- Case-study based assessment to gain a broader understanding of the practical application of the knowledge gained.
- Coverage on – All disease outbreaks in the past 10 years (both in United Kingdom and in the World), all common medical, surgical, and OB/GYN emergencies, coverage on abuse (both physical and sexual), and much more.
The Masterin Family Medicine course aims at developing competent family physicians who will understand the patient in the context of family as well as the community, who can provide continuous, coordinated, comprehensive, and cost-effective care. This course will enable students to develop their skills for recognizing the common medical conditions, making timely appropriate referrals, doing effective consultation, and counselling.
This course is for the doctors who are interested to pursue a career in family practice and is also relevant to doctors of all backgrounds and experience, right from early- career doctors to doctors established in other specialties. All MBBS graduates are eligible to take this course.
This course will prepare doctors to explore career opportunities in hospitals, clinics, home health organizations, and primary & community-based healthcare organizations.
Master in Family Medicine Online UK
What you will learn?
Module 1: Introduction to Family Medicine
Module 2: Medical and Surgical Emergencies
Module 3: Adult Medicine
Module 4: Pediatrics
Module 5: Geriatrics
Module 6: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Module 7: Infectious, Emerging, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Module 8: Dermatology
Module 9: Psychiatry
Module 10: Ophthalmology and ENT
Module 11: Sexual Problems and Abuse
Module 12: Diagnostic Medicine
Module 13: Wellness and Lifestyle