- Advanced Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control
- Learn best practices of Infection prevention and control
- 100 hours of E-Learning Content
- Self-learning and Online assessment
- Certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
- Learn advanced epidemiological aspects
- Get enabled to investigate and solve problems related to IPC
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to prevent HAIs
- Implement the best practices of IPC in your settings
The advanced certificate in infection prevention and control is an advanced program aimed at health professionals in or considering a career in the field of infection prevention and control. In this course, you will understand the basic concepts of epidemiological investigation of healthcare associated infections (HAIs), antimicrobial resistance and stewardship, methods of preventing HAIs and the best practices in IPC.
By the end of this course, you should be able to apply the learnings from the course to the implementation of IPC, examination, investigation and solving of scenarios and problems related to IPC.
Healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, dentists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, paramedical and technical staff).
Hospital administrators and other administrative staff involved in managing infection prevention and control activities in healthcare settings.
Specially focused on infection control practitioners including Microbiologists, Infection control nurses and Nurse Administrators.
On completion of this course, the student will be awarded the Advanced Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control
Advanced Certificate in Infection Prevention and Control
1.Types of HAI and surveillance methods
3.Antibiotic and antibiotic resistance
4.Prevention of HAI bundle concept, risk assessment, team building, audits, specialised settings
5.CSSD Planning, Construction, Operations, Quality control
6.Best practices in IPC-Sustenance of program, communication, quality performance and improvement