Masterclass in Internal Medicine
- 300 hours of learning content - flexible you can begin any time
- CPD hours :300 h
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES.
- Obtain the knowledge, clinical skills, and decision-making capabilities relevant to Internal Medicine
- Gain the reasoning to synthesize clinical data into a prioritized differential diagnosis, working diagnosis and prepare treatment plans accordingly
- Apply the principles of evidence-based medicine in making diagnostic and management decisions in Internal Medicine
- Become enabled to efficiently manage an Internal Medicine department as a resident
Internal medicine in one of the most sought-after medical post-graduation field. Doctors in internal medicine are trained to manage patients presenting with a wide range of acute and long-term medical conditions and symptoms. However, the number of PG seats in internal medicine are far few and there is lack of alternative structured training programs in this field. The Masterclass in Internal Medicine aims to create doctors with specific professional capabilities required to manage patients presenting with a broad range of medical symptoms and conditions in the internal medicine department. Doctors trained in this course can be entrusted to undertake the role of a resident in internal medicine departments in secondary and tertiary care hospitals.
Master in Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Immunology and Rheumatology
- Infectious diseases