PGDip in Sleep Medicine online by Oxford International Academy
- 315 hours of learning content - flexible you can begin any time
- CPD : 315
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
As a student on the PGDip in Sleep Medicine, you will spend one year engaging in a comprehensive taught programme covering the physiology of sleep, through to clinical practice ( online )and societal implications ( Online). Delivery is online.
Structure and content
The PGDip is online course, spread over one year. During that time you will complete eight modules, providing a comprehensive overview of sleep medicine that is in line with the European Sleep Research Society's teaching and training guidelines. These modules include:
- The Physiological Basis of Sleep
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine and Methodological Approaches
- Circadian Rhythm Disruption and Sleep
- Sleep Disordered Breathing and Sleep-related Movement Disorders
- Hypersomnias and Parasomnias
- Sleep in Specialist Populations
- Sleep and Society
PGDip in Sleep Medicine Online UK
We will send you pre-recorded Lectures to watch them at any time .
You will need a computer (Windows or iOS) . You will also need to ensure appropriate internet connection. The recommended bandwidth for the software is 1Mbps.