Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology
- 270 hours of learning content - flexible you can begin any time
- CPD hours :270 h
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
- International Academy- London has developed a Postgraduate Diploma Dermatology to be offered to students from UK and overseas.
- The programme has been designed specifically for physicians either already employed or wishing to work in Dermatology.
- The course runs over approximately a year. .
- The course integrates several components of learning. There are reading topics available on-line. Understanding of these core topics is assessed through a series of online Higher Order Thinking Questions.
- The reading topics cover the essential elements in developing core knowledge and skills in Dermatology.
Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology Online Uk
The e-learning sessions are clustered into discrete modules:
- Specialty Certificate Examination (SCE) practice sessions
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Inflammatory Dermatoses
- Systemic Diseases
- Pigmentary Disorders
- Bullous Disorders
- Hair and Nail Disorders
- Sebaceous and Sweat Gland Disorders
- Drug Eruptions
- Oral Medicine
- Contact Dermatitis
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Dermatological Surgery
- Genito-urinary Medicine
- Genital Disorders
- Skin Infections
- Benign Skin Tumours
- Non-melanoma Skin Cancer
- Topical Therapy
- Wound Care