Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Surgery :
- 290 hours of learning content - flexible you can begin any time
- CPD :290 hours
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
Minor surgical procedures are defined as a set of procedures in which short surgical techniques are applied on superficial tissues, usually with local anaesthesia, minimal equipment and minimal complications. They are used on a daily basis, and can be easily and safely performed in a short amount of time during a clinic visit.
Our Diploma programmes benefit greatly from the diversity of our international participants and our world-class experts who design and facilitate our programmes.
3 good reasons to study the Postgraduate Diploma Minor Surgery:
- Our course equips you with the necessary theory and skills to develop mastery in the clinical and service aspects of Minor Surgery
- You’ll have greater confidence and knowledge to better manage your patients. You’ll also be further recognised and appreciated by clinical colleagues, as having a special interest and skill set in Minor Surgery
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet other doctors and medical staff on the course – from the UK and worldwide – building your international network
Postgraduate Diploma in Minor Surgery Online
Our programme has been designed specifically for Primary Care Physicians and other healthcare professionals to gain experience in the management of clinical and service aspects of minor surgery. Our programme is learning experience is tailored to suit your individual preferences. The diploma requires you to complete 3 modules:
Module 1: Core generic knowledge & skills
Module 2: Advances in Minor Surgery
Module 3: Clinical Practice in Minor Surgery