Postgraduate Diploma Rheumatology & Musculoskeletal Medicine:
- 300 hours of learning content - flexible you can begin any time
- CPD 300 hours.
- Case-study based assessment
- Course certified by OXFORD INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ADVANCED COURSES
Musculoskeletal disease accounts for a large proportion of a general practitioner’s (GP’s) workload.
Conditions such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoporosis create a huge socioeconomic burden of disease and disability. Identifying high-risk groups in primary care and using preventative treatment can result in a substantial reduction in morbidity and mortality. GPs can help by presenting a unified lifestyle message, advising on fall prevention, and providing effective treatment.
Our Diploma programmes benefit greatly from the diversity of our international participants and our world-class experts who design and facilitate our programmes.
3 good reasons to study the Postgraduate Diploma Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine:
- Our course equips you with the necessary theory and skills to develop mastery in the clinical and service aspects of Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- You’ll have greater confidence and knowledge to better manage your patients. You’ll also be further recognised and appreciated by clinical colleagues, as having a special interest and skill set in Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet other doctors and medical staff on the course – from the UK and worldwide – building your international network
Postgraduate Diploma Rheumatology & Musculoskeletal Medicine online
Our programme has been designed specifically for Primary Care Physicians and other healthcare professionals working in Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine, to gain experience in the management of clinical and service aspects of Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine. Our programme is learning experience is tailored to suit your individual preferences. The diploma requires you to complete 3 modules:
Module 1: Core generic knowledge & skills
Module 2: Advances in Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine
Module 3: Clinical Practice in Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine